Scottie Schufford wrote:Must understand how Short sales work?
Amber Walsh wrote:Hi Scottie, Did you ever find a good RE agent? I'm looking for one too.
Are you in need of another Realtor who has an experience with Short Sales? If so, I am your agent. Darlene Johnson 817-781-4072. I have information I can send you explaining the process. Give me a call.
I also, have a great investment property in Forest Hill for 52K it is a Short Sale
Call Marc S. English, local TREC Broker... call 817-919-5550
I am a real estate broker with 18 years experience. I became a real estate agent in 1991. I then passed the Texas Real Estate Commission Broker's exam in 1993 while in law school. I now represent buyers and sellers of both residential and commercial real estate in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex on a daily basis.
I will discount my services for any real estate investor that is a member of The Nubys Group. Get your commission quotes from other local brokers then call me to save money and get good real estate advice at the same time!
I will list your properties for sale in the Multiple Listing Service that covers all of north Texas.
My personal cell phone contact number is 817-919-5550 and I can be called at any time day or night. I work when my clients need my assistance. I have lived in D / FW for 46 years.
My professional credentials include:
* Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Juris Doctorate degree - Class of 1995
* Texas Wesleyan University - Bachelor of Science - Class of 1991
* Texas Real Estate Commission Broker # 0432134
* Texas Mortgage Broker # 29
* Texas Residential Construction Commission Builder # 13554
* Member of the Arlington Board of Realtors MLS since 1993... I have served on the Arlington Board of Real Estate Professional Greivance Committee.
Manhattan Plaza6850 Manhattan Blvd, Suite 205Fort Worth, TX 76120